Saturday, January 31, 2009

Loving my family!

The whole crew is here. I love when the kids want to invite all their friends over just to hang out.(When its kinda planned) Wow does it make me feel old to see all these beautiful teenagers hanging out in the family room just talking about life.
Mike is starting to hang out with all his friends that I have missed. Glad to see him turning his life around coming out of his shell he's been in for the past couple years. He looks so happy right now.
My boys have great friends wow this could be over with Ronnie in 2 years. Now they're all planning on coming over for Superbowl thanks to Bobbi I didn't know it was Superbowl Sunday tomorrow. So I guess Bobbi said I'm hosting which we love we already have meat on the smoker so I can make barbecue beef sandwiches. Plus a bunch of appetizers last minute planning but I can pull it off. Thats when I work the best. Nothing is ever planned. LOL
I need to start planning Ronnie's 16th birthday bash he has a idea of going up north to the cabin with 5 friends which is in the cards so I don't know what we'll end up doing. You know I won't worry about it till the beginning of April. I told Ron we needed to start planning he just looked at me like I was nuts even thinking I would 2 more thoughts into it. LOL My poor children! I need planning skills.
I just made no bake cookies and their half gone. I'll have to make more. Ronnie is grossing me out I just made him 2 artichokes I don't get that food he just covers it in butter and eats away.
I just wanted to thank my sister in law Tamara for all her help while she was here visiting. I felt bad but she seemed to enjoy the hustle and bustle. She said she's moving back in the coming weeks we can only hope. Thanks for a wonderful visit. Seriously thank you to all our family members that help us keep our sanity, Kathy came out to get Ricky to get a haircut thanks so much.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are having a good weekend & those no bake cookies sound so yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey woman :D I am so friggin glad I found this blog thing of yours!! I'm a blog-a-holic. lol
    After reading you last blog keep something in mind...dont forget to chill out..kick your feet up..and take "YOU" time. You go non stop from the minute you get up till the minute you close your eyes. Dishes are never "done" laundry is never "done"..you are friggin awesome :)I FN LOVED being around everyone!! Wish this Uhaul thing had a jet engine...that would be so sweet. :D Hugs and kisses T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I had to work but let Rick know Grandma got her hair cut, rigt at the mall off of the Ellsworth loop. We are registered for next time! Glad YOU all had fun.LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh forgot happy groundhogs day!! and happy birthbay to DOTS.

    ReplyDelete