Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY nEW yEaR !

So hopefully Ron gets my laptop up and running soon so I can post pictures.


We had 6 new babies New Years eve and while I was outside getting pens ready I heard this new baby sound. I went around the corner and our goat Nanny had had two babies a boy and girl. Lauren named them Duke and Daisy. Will post pics when I can figure it out.

I went to sleep around 9pm and Ron woke me up around 11:15pm to start breakfast. I was talking with someone and realized I never stay up New Years for 1 and I don't have any traditions so I felt I needed to start a tradition and when I heard this idea my family was on board. I was going to cook a huge breakfast in time for New Years with Laurens help we made biscuits and gravy, waffles, German pancakes which Lauren makes and are so good, hash browns you get the picture it's a tradition I hope to continue every year.

On New Years Day the Lash family gather together just because its so hectic on Christmas Day to celebrate with one and another. I have to say out of the whole hustle and bustle this year this was one of my favorite days no running around and we were able to visit and totally enjoy the day and each others company. So thank you Lash family and friends that came.

Not much else new. The kids are healthy and happy so life is good.


I wanted to congratulate Ron's sister Serena on her new baby boy born Dec. 29Th.

3 comments:

  1. That was a greaaat day thanks to all family and friends. I Love You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grandma Lash or Mama Lash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast sounds wonderful! What a nice tradition to start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have a lot of fun too at the Lash family X-Mas. Thanks for being such a great hostess! I hope to see the kids a little more this year :-) Congrats to Serena- I didn't know she had the baby. I will try and read the blog in a little more timely fashion for now on.

    ReplyDelete